As part of the L.E.T.’S S.C.O.R.E philanthropic initiative, 10% of any purchase from our Delta Gamma collection, featuring pink and blue, goes to the Blind Children’s Center. The Blind Children’s Center was founded by Delta Gamma in 1938 in order to support blind or visually impaired children and their families. The nonprofit exemplifies the mission at the heart of Delta Gamma — doing good as a way of life. To learn more, visit BlindChildrensCenter.org
Delta Gamma was founded in 1873 out of a vision of fostering high ideals of friendship, education, social responsibility, and character. The letters Delta and Gamma were chosen to represent "Do Good." It remains the motto of the sororities and a reminder each day of the promises that Delta Gammas made to their sisterhood.
To support the Blind Children’s Center, simply enter code DG10 at checkout for any purchase from our Delta Gamma collection.